Flight DepartmentThe South Carolina Aeronautics Commission Flight Department utilizes a Hawker Beechcraft King Air 350 and a Hawker Beechcraft King Air C90. The King Air 350 and C90 are known for their comfort, speed, reliability, and safety. They are equipped with the latest avionics, including GPS navigation, weather radar, pressurized cabin, and air conditioning. Aeronautics can provide air transportation to most locations in the Palmetto State or across the nation. One or two DAYS travel can be accomplished in one or two HOURS of flight. Today’s executives agree that time is their most valuable resource and air transportation saves time and maximizes productivity.
The South Carolina Aeronautics Commission’s Airport Development team can provide the states airport system with a multitude of services. Some of those services include the following:
- Financial and Technical assistance
- State sponsor for FAA funded projects
- Engineering design and construction inspection services
- Safety compliance inspections
- Depository for aerial photography and GIS mapping databases
- State airfield maintenance projects